Disclaimer & Confirmation
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. Please acknowledge : That there has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any work through this website; the user wishes to gain more information about us for his/her own information and use; the information about us is provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship. The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for informational purposes only, should not be interpreted as soliciting or advisement. We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice. By entering & viewing the website pages means you have confirmed as agreed on the terms & condition of our website.
The material contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.The information contained is general in nature, and may not apply to particular factual or legal circumstances. In any event, the materials do not constitute legal advice or opinions and should not be relied up on as such. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information in this web site without seeking professional counsel.
NRI Law Offices does not accept requests for legal advice nor offers any specific legal advice through the medium of Internet or its Web page. The purpose of this Web page is to provide the online reader with information of NRILawOffices concerning the services it provides to its clients. We have no relationship with any reader online nor it creates any obligation of advocate/solicitor/attorney-client, it will only be formed once the reader online having knowledge of the services we provide has a personal contact with any individual attorney enlisted at the Web page.
The law applicable to the grievance of the particular online reader depends on the facts of the particular case and law applicable to it. It will not be construed that any opinion or advice given online will be binding on NRILawOffices until there is consultation with a specific advocate/solicitor/attorney with the specific client. All and any information sent by us or through this site will not be treated as confidential unless there exist any client advocate/solicitor/attorney relationship with NRILawOffices and the same can only be rendered after consultation with an advocate/solicitor/attorney to a particular client. We do not hold ourselves binding on any advice sought online by the reader but only by personal contact with an individual attorney. This Web page is © with founder of NRI Law Offices.
NRI Law Offices allows you to view any pages, bookmark, download data available within this World Wide Web, store, reproduce, distribute, print and reproduce material and all such data available for your personal use and for non-commercial distribution. Copies of the pages must include the copyright notice, except for modification of the contents, NRILawOffices have its principal place of Office at Ludhiana, India with limited liability under the jurisdiction of Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh (India).
Transmission and receipt of the information in this site and/or communication with the Firm via e-mail is not intended to solicit or create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship between the Firm and any person or entity. By submitting the Online Query Form or Appointment Request with consultation fee, you agreed that consultation fee remitted to us by any mode is non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and nrilawoffices.com (hereinafter called as “we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the www.nrilawoffices.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the www.nrilawoffices.com, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will not send about any changes by updating these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the Intellectual Property Rights, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned as designed or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected under the laws.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit to us will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary;
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- You are not under the age of 18;
- Not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside [, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site];
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend, delete, terminate your account, not obliged to respond you, and block your IP address for current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof);
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Use of phone numbers and emails posted on our website for any kind of marketing purposes, unsolicited email, calls or message to us by any mode for any kind of business promotion or sale of products;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of us or our clients by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences;
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein;
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords or any other kind of information or data;
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user or use the information of any of our client(s);
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site;
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you;
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations. Certain future areas of this Website shall be restricted from being access by you and nrilawoffices.com may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well;
You acknowledge and agree that any query, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us become our sole property. Query data, appointment date or emails sent by you to us shall be remained as confidential unless you give consent to release to others. We may release yours information in case of required to provide under the law. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
By submitting query form or appointment request with consultation fee or other legal expenses or charges, you agreed that the fee, legal expenses or other legal charges remitted by you to us by any mode shall be non-refundable.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
NRI Law Offices may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of NRI Law Offices
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, material change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
VARIATION OF TERMS
nrilawoffices.com is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all communications, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
We do not permit our website or any portion thereof to be loaded into iframes on your site. Our website's pages must load into a new opened browser window of the user.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
As long as the website and the information & material on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.